Killer Marketing — Strategies and Tactics to Help You Win the Marketing War
Strategy is where you want to go.
Tactics are how you'll get there.
The Art of Marketing will walk you step-by-step through the process of creating a killer marketing strategy.
The Marketing Plan Template is a simple, fill-in-the-blank template that makes mapping out the precise marketing tactics you'll use to achieve your business goals quick and easy.
Spend Less Time Planning and More Time Marketing
The Marketing Plan Template helps you plan out the specifics of how you’ll reach your marketing goals without spending hours creating a spreadsheet.
- Quickly fill out marketing info and budget for a dozens of different marketing tactics
- Make notes on the tactics you'll use and how they'll help you achieve your goals
- Create a single document containing your marketing strategy that you can share with coworkers, business partners, and employees
Grab it now.
The Art of Marketing (Like the Pros)
Marketing strategy doesn't have to be a black box of mystery. Learn how to:
- Set realistic, achievable goals that propel your marketing strategy forward
- Allocate marketing dollars realistically to the marketing channels where they will be most effective
- Create an overarching marketing strategy that will help you achieve your business goals and grow your business
- Understand how to generate more leads and sales (without spending more than they're worth)
- Map out in minute detail how all of this will be done
Grab The Art of Marketing now.
Take A Look Inside
Marketing Plan Template Only
$9.99 Marketing Plan Template
- SMART Goals
- Tactic Details
- Audience/Persona Per Tactic
- Tactic Goals
- Simple Budget Planner
The Art of Marketing (Template Included)
$29.99 The Art of Marketing
- Audience/Persona Building Workbook
- Brand Defintion Workbook
- Recapping What You Do Now
- How You Generate Leads
- How You Move Leads to Close
- How You Retain Customers
- SWOT & Competitor Analysis
- Defining SMART Goals
- Writing Your Website Content
- Analyzing Your Website
- Creating A Content Strategy
- Creating a Budget (with Excel Budget Template)
- Creating Your Marketing Plan